Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mark's Moves

Last night the fam had dinner together as my brother was over from Queensland for a few days.

The night went well, until mum pulled me aside and whispered, "Did you know Mark was here until 1:30 in the morning on Sunday night?"

HUH??

I know I wasn't there.

It wasn't until I was with my sister alone that I asked, "Mark was here on Sunday night was he?"

"Yeah, I asked him if he wanted to come over and shoot some hoops."

Oh.

"Shoot. Some. Hoops... huh?" I said suspiciously.

"Well... we are playing mixed basketball soon, right?"

Oh yeah.

I forgot about that.

Mark cunningly found out that in the same competition we had registered to play this season there was also a mixed basketball comp too!

Last Saturday when he came over he had some forms in his hand and asked my sister if she knew of any friends that would be interested in playing mixed basketball.

It didn't take long for my sister to find two other chics to team up with!

But anyway... why wasn't I informed?? And why hadn't Mark said anything to me about it?

Could it be that these two could quite possibly, actually, maybe, be dating now??

5 comments:

Jenn said...

maybe... because that was sure a late night, or that could just be me.

Ryan said...

Yeah, something's going on.

He was with my sister last night until after midnight... can't say it'd be a little tough for my sister who needs to be up bright and early!

He's over again tonight too.

Jen said...

Big brothers always the last to know....LOL

Ryan said...

And it's probably better that way too Jen, right?

;-)

Jen said...

Yes it is Ryan.

Especially if you want to continue to look them in the eye and sleep at night.

There are some things a brother is not meant to know. : )