Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Lot Of Footprints

Went for a walk on Sunday with my 40D in hand hoping to catch something inspirational, but at the back of my mind I had that feeling that there wouldn't be much.

I mean it was just another perfect day in paradise really (lol)... 32 degrees (90F) outside, not a cloud in the sky, a slight wafting sea-breeze, people out on the Swan river in their boats, etc etc, blah blah blah... you know all the usual boring stuff that West Australians get up to on a day like this.

I even made my way to Wireless Hill park to catch the sunset hoping that maybe, just maybe there'd be something, but that too fizzled quickly.

Oh well.

So unfortunately I don't really have anything to show from this weekend it was just one of those days and I really don't have anything to show but 15kms of footprints.

Maybe my mind was a million miles elsewhere!?

I don't know.

(If anyone happens to find it though could you please let me know.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

All the recent pics with the new camera have been pretty incredible. Thanks for the glimpse into your world.

Ryan said...

Thanks Jen.

Took some this morning of the QE2 coming into port, but I don't think they were that spectacular as I was 10-15 minutes late (thanks to traffic).

:-(

PS - I'm beginning to feel like a Paparazzi now. hehe

Jen said...

Some of the sunset shots and evening shots were incredible. Beautiful.

Ryan said...

The QE2 departs today!! Eeeek!!

Unfortunately it leaves a little before sunset (by a couple of hours). Hopefully I can get there to take some more pics.