Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Fun In The Sun

Okay, rather than rub it in by telling you all how much fun I had this weekend at the beach I thought I'd do the gentlemanly thing and just take photos (aren't pictures worth a thousand words??).

Unfortunately though I soon discovered that the camera of the iPhone really isn't all that great. I'm hoping by the end of this week to invest in a Canon digital SLR, so maybe if next weekend ends up being just as good as this weekend I'll take my new camera down and take some better photos.

BTW - these photos were taken after the seabreeze wafted in (I didn't want to waste any precious time when the easterly was blowing), and when the seabreeze wafts in the waves aren't as good and everyone pretty much leaves (waves get too choppy).

Anyway... hopefully you all don't melt... ;op











(Okay, so I got a little sunburnt today because I was enjoying myself a little too much, but we're not going to talk about that, k.)

15 comments:

single grrl said...

Sigh. Snow here today. Nice to remember what summer looked like...

Ryan said...

News flash: due to a lack of interest for summer this year by the north-of-the-equator folk summer will go on strike this year along with the screenwriters!

Such a shame, single grrl.

But I don't think you'll ever hear us southern folk complain! ;op

single grrl said...

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Jen said...

WOW...really beautiful. Now you have me wishing I could see it first hand. Ive always wanted to see Austrailia.

I cant wait for summer to get here.

Ryan said...

Single grrl -> It's ok. Summer's in good hands down here. ;o)


Jen -> If you come to Australia you've got to come during the summer and you've got to come to Perth. Other parts of Australia have nice beaches, but they're nowhere near as good as WA's.

And I'm sorry Jen, but summer will not be attending the northern hemisphere this year.

Likalia said...

Are you offering free room, board and tours then?

;)

I'm ok with you keeping Summer, as long as we get Spring and Fall, deal?

Ryan said...

Likalia -> Yes, but you'll need to get in line behind Dana as she's planning on coming over first.

And you've got yourself a DEAL with spring and autumn for summer!

*ryan gladly hands over spring, takes a little time releasing autumn though...*

Jen said...

I might just do that. Perth you say? Do they actually allow girls my age into Perth? Or do they all think like you? lol

ps..you cant stop summer from comming here..the sun loves me : )

Ryan said...

Hahaha...

Yes, Jen, you're going to need to fake your ID when you come into Perth as we only allow whatever *your* actual age is plus one year.


ROFL

Jen said...

You realize you are making me insane right? Is this your diabolical plan? : )

Ryan said...

Yes.

;op

Then my next step will be to take over the world.




hehehe... or should that be... harharharhar *evil laugh*...



LMAO



(The world's depending on you Jen.)

Jen said...

I believe the correct phrase is

Muwaahhaaaaaaa.

Ryan said...

Sounds like you're talking from experience there Jen - you've probably dealt with a few crazy blokes who've similarly wanted to rule the world!


Just another day in the life of... superwoman, eh?

Jen said...

What gave me away...was it the cape?

Ryan said...

No, it was the red knickers you wear on the outside of your pants!

LOL