Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Almost Fainted Into The Arms Of The Mailman

(No the mailman wasn't a chic.)

But after yesterday's purchase of my new fangle dangle digital SLR when I received a knock at the door by a guy delivering some packages I thought that it was it!!!

And no sooner had he arrived did he hand over the package and leave!?

I guess running out half-naked in my pj's, jumping up and down with eyes wide-opened helped speed proceedings up!

But after leaving me with a small package, I thought that maybe the rest of it was in the van.

It wasn't until he quickly jumped into his van and skidded off down the road that I realised that it wasn't likely my dSLR.

It wasn't until I opened up the package, that it hit me...

Aaah, it was my underwater camera protector thingie for my old camera.


Remember the trip to Coral Bay this Easter?

Well I thought to myself: how cool would it be if I could buy something like a disposal underwater camera to take some photos of when we're up there (as last time I was there the scenery under the water was amazing!)

And then I saw an ad for a cheap plastic underwater cover that can be used on my old Canon point and shoot camera.

And now I had it in my hot little hand! I'd forgotten all about him with the excitement of the new dSLR on its way.

Did I mention that?? LOL

I'll have to take it down the beach this week and see how it goes! I hope it can take a battering with all the waves we catch!!

But how cool would that be, taking digital photos of bodysurfing some waves!

I can't wait until the weekend now!!!!




(I don't think I'm going to get much sleep at all over the next couple of days! HAHA)

2 comments:

Jen said...

LMAO...I can see you now. Sliding across the floor. Decked out in your transformer jammies. Giddy with anticipation.

: )

Cant wait to see the pictures when the camera arrives.

Ryan said...

I'm almost at the point of hyperventilation as I sit here staring out the front window waiting for the mailman to return...


;-o