Monday, January 21, 2008

I Had To Laugh...

Sorry Jen, but I had a good laugh this morning.

See, after receiving a polite poke from Jen this morning (see comments in previous post), I received an email from my brother probably no more than 2 minutes later that was titled...

Fairy Tale


And it went like this...

Fairy Tale:

One day, long, long ago, there was this woman who surprisingly, did not whine, nag or bitch...

But this was a long time ago...

And it was just ONE day.

The End


While the joke was funny and made me laugh uncontrollably for several minutes, I couldn't help but also laugh at Jen's timing.

Thanks Jen, you made my day!

;o)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Youre welcome Ryan! And you can say what you want...but it got the job done didnt it? I mean look youve not only posted but done so twice. I think thats a new personal best...lol

Plus...look how my name looks in print..I feel special now. : )

Ryan said...

Jen 1 - Ryan 0

;op