Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Rye And Spelt Addiction

To the cute tart behind the counter at the bakery today,

I think your bakery is the bestest in town.

I really really love your rye and spelt loaf. I don't know what it is with that dark bread but it sure is divine.

Kind of like you really, especially your smile, which is almost as white as your skin!

So apologies for bumping into the door on my exit out... I, umm, didn't realise the store was *that* small, and the door *that* close. *sheepish grin*

I hope I didn't break anything. If I did, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to come in and fix it.

From your faithful little rye and spelt bread patron,

Ryan
*rubs sore head*

2 comments:

danish said...

*giggle*

This is a cute story.

Dark breads are amazing (I heart rye and pumpernickel, m'self).

Ryan said...

Never tried rye and pumpernickel (it sounds like my German name!! LOL Ry-an Pumpernickel *chuckle*).

I haven't seen it at the bakery, but I can ask - maybe I can make myself look like a fool again!

LOL