I thought I'd continue on with the same challenge Dana and Victoria done on their blogs.
All you have to do is pick the odd one out (hint: one is a complete fib, the rest are true):
1. Sent somebody to hospital after causing a cut near their left eye
2. Had my hair on fire after playing with firecrackers
3. Was stabbed in the back with a real knife
4. Made over a million playing the stock market during the tech boom
5. Stole a bicycle and then had it stolen from me on the same day
6. Swam in the ocean amongst sharks whilst bleeding from the head
7. Hid from high school security on the school's roof
8. Charged a police officer with theft
9. Caused a 12 year old girl to nearly drown whilst canoeing
10. Wore a tight bikini for a play
So, if you're up for it pick one or two of the above 10 and see if you can pick the lie.
PS - finding 9 truths about myself that seem a little far-fetched was actually harder than I thought! If you undertake this task be sure to let me know.
The Joys Of Fitness
1 day ago