Friday, June 22, 2007

Disney Here I Come

So far I've booked one leg of my trip: the Perth to Singapore to Hong Kong leg. Next week I hopefully would've booked the Hong Kong to London to New York legs.

I've also decided to arrive in Hong Kong a day earlier than expected as I found out at church on Sunday that a couple of other guys are going to Hong Kong for a couple of weeks and wanted me to arrive a day earlier so that they could take me around Disneyland (and Hong Kong).

Well I've never been to Disneyland before... so hey why not!

2 comments:

danish said...

Oh cool! I've never been to one before, either. I wonder how each Disneyland differs from the other ones?

I hear that Disneyland is absolutely fun for everyone, regardless of age, so I think it's pretty safe to say that you're gonna have a great time.

Do take lotsa pictures~! :D

Ryan said...

Yeah it'd be interesting to see the differences between each Disneyland.

I think we're all going to wear Mickey Mouse ears... that should make it fun!