Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Crunchy

This morning my muesli breakfast just wasn't quite the same.

After putting in a spoonful of muesli into my mouth I immediately crunched on something hard.

My tongue then began doing it's solo break-dance moves trying to find the mysterious hard object in my mouth.

And believe me it was tough - especially if your muesli has hard things in it anyway... such as nuts!

In the end I gave up trying to find the perpetrator and spat out all the contents into the bin.

It wasn't until after my muesli when I began cleaning my teeth that I noticed a chunk out of one of my molar teeth!

Damn!

Now was it the piece of tooth that was the hard object? Or some other hard object that made my tooth crack? I tend to think it was the former as it's been awhile since I've seen Dianne my dentist.

I'm not a big fan of dentists, especially with all that stuff they put in your mouth like drills, annoying-sucking-tube-thing, flouride, and amalgam (a "safe" mixture of mercury, tin and lead!).

Just give me that stuff that makes my lips go all numb.

;-()

2 comments:

danish said...

Dude you broke your tooth?!

Okay. First of all, wouldn't that... hurt? I mean, I know you're like immune to pain and all, but still! I'm seriously starting to think you're superhuman.

I hope you get your tooth painlessly fixed soon, 'cause that must be a little weird, if nothing else.

*shakes head* you are seriously superhuman...;)

Ryan said...

Yep, just another day in the office for us stuntmen D.

;o)

Hey I'm surprised it didn't hurt too - which is really weird considering the chunk that was missing and the amount of stuff they had to put in my mouth to "plug it up"!?