Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Another House Warming

I forgot to mention the fact that I did end up receiving an invite to Karina's house warming party a couple of weeks ago (which is this Friday night).

I'm more than likely going to attend as there'll be old friends from Claremont that I haven't seen in ages that I'd like to catch up with and I'd be interested in meeting Karina's family (if they're invited?).

Last week I tried initiating another weekend together, but she was a little flat out at work and nothing eventuated. She invited me to come fellowship at my old church Claremont, but I declined (I had my own church to attend).

Anyhoo, I guess we'll see how things go.

Maybe she'll surprise me and begin laughing more, or maybe she wont.

We'll see.

1 comment:

danish said...

Um. I have a confession to make.

I had no idea what the word 'eventuated' meant. I've never heard it before. In fact, I was about to accuse you of making it up before I keenly looked it up in the dictionary.

Yeah. Sorry. I'm a dork. Just wanted to let you know.

I uh... hope she laughs too. Though if you meet her family and they don't laugh either, at least you'll know that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.