Sunday, February 04, 2007

Puppy Love

True to my word (to FJ) I attach some photos of Charlie. For safety's sake you want to view these photos whilst sitting down - I don't want your legs collapsing at the sheer cuteness.

(The Malamute is Dan's parent's dog which he's babysitting)












- quite an uncanny resemblance between dog and owner there, don't you think? ;o)









I don't know what it is with tails (or toes in my case), but Charlie tries to wrap her mouth around anything she can put her teeth into.

So how did I go FJ? Still standing... or sitting?

2 comments:

FJ said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. OK Ryan. You were right.

I want one!!!

I didn't collapse, but I did melt into a pile of goo on seeing the pictures. They're both gorgeous dogs!

Thankyou, Ryan!

...Fiona.

danish said...

O_O omg they're both absolutely adorable!! I think I'm in love with them now too, and I haven't even met them! =)