Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My New Favourite Friend

Went to Dan's place tonight and fell in love with Charlie.

Charlie was quite the turn on... gnawing at my big toes, my thumbs and the rest of my fingers.

But she's waaaay too young for me - having only been born several weeks ago.

And not to mention the fact that she's a bitch, but she's my bitch... even though she's living at Dan & Melissa's place.

If there's one thing that makes me go all googoo it's little staffie pups.

I love em to bits.

(Just be sure no one tells Jon and his staffie Foxy... she might get jealous.)

9 comments:

danish said...

I gotta tell ya Ryan, I was worried for a second there--when I read "Charlie" I was thinking, "Wait--an older dude?? And Ryan?!"

Sorry man. I've only known Charlies to be creepy old dudes.

So... glad it's a female puppy you're talking about. ^_^

Ryan said...

hehehe

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when they told me her name. For a second there I thought to myself, "Do they realise that they've got a bitch?"

But yes, they did know, and they preferred Charlie.

FJ said...

FJ pouts because there's a distinct lack of cute puppy pictures accompanying this post.

I like cute ickle puppies too, and my surrogate puppy, Smoky, is my favourite, even though he's not a puppy anymore.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. *wink*

...FJ.

Ryan said...

You're on FJ.

I'll post photos on the weekend when I'm likely to see them again.

FJ said...

Okie dokie!

I'll post mine in the next couple of days too then!

Should be fun.

...FJ.

PS: Thanks for taking the bait. ;o)

Ryan said...

FJ... ;op

I'd use just about any excuse to see Charlie again!

FJ said...

*Sings* It must be love, love love... nothing more, nothing less, love is the best... *Stops singing*

Awwwww.

Ryan said...

Thanks FJ!

Now I've got that song in my head, along with images of a duckling in tissues (old Softex ad)!

;op

FJ said...

LOL

Ditto.