Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wishing You All A Merry Merry Christmas

I'd just like to send all of you who frequently visit my blog the best of wishes for Christmas this year... especially those on my Hall of Fame who've cared to add some words of wisdom, or have shared in the laughter by adding a couple of comments in here.

And as you probably all know I'm off to Albany during this festive season, so I'm not likely to be back here until next year - in fact this will probably be my last post for the year (as I'm flat out).

So to FJ, Jen, Mandy, Katrina, Ali (if you're still there?), Dana, & Victoria have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'll see you all when I get back.

PS - did I mention that Karina was a last minute addition to our little group staying in Albany?? She'll be staying with us for the first couple of nights before heading back up to Perth to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with family and friends (considering she hasn't doesn't so for the last couple of years because of all her travels). It will be interesting to see whether she's all of a sudden single or perhaps just "looking" (to upgrade?), and whether she really does have a strong intense personality (which I'm not attracted to), or whether it's just nerves.

Anyhoo, I'm sure it will make for interesting blogging when I get back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you have a great trip. I hope it's a little less uneventful than your U2 trip!!! Also, just wanted to say I'm honored to be listed on your hall of fame. I put some pretty freaky weird stuff on my blog, so it's good to know I haven't been totally shunned by society. :)

Happy holidays my Australian amigo.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you can get to know Karina better in this time, because you never know, she may well be a very different person in a different setting!

Take care of yourself, Ryan, and have a good Christmas.

See you when you get back!

...FJ.

danish said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Ryan! Have a wonderful holiday in Albany, and good luck with Miss Karina. Perhaps something will work out? Maybe she just had a really off day when you met her. Who knows?

And, if absolutely nothing good results from hanging out with her, at least you still have the pretty scenery to look at in Albany. =) Take care!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thanks for all the hilarious and insightful blogging. :)

Victoria said...

Merry Ho Ho! : )