Monday, October 30, 2006

Proof I Had Brown Eyes

Here's proof that I once had brown eyes (I think - I mean they could be red?).

This photo was taken by my mum at my 28th birthday.

Oh ok, I'm lying... it was taken on my 27th.

:o)

But notice how my eyes are brown?



(I like that funky top!)

Well, what I want to know is where did all that green stuff start creeping into my eyes??



Can eyes change colour during a lifetime? I'm not going to turn blue by the time I hit 50 am I?

Weird.

Or maybe these baby photos around my folk's place aren't of me!!

Maybe I was adopted!!!!

Maybe I'm the long lost heir to the throne of some country far far away, or an heir to some rich family!!!!

Mmmm, I suppose that's just wishful thinking.

If I look around at other photos dotting this house I can see my brown eye evolution.

Oh well.

No comments: