Monday, September 04, 2006

My New Woman

I met the perfect woman today whilst celebrating Father's Day at the Fremantle Ars(e) Museum (sorry... ARTS Museum - I always think the T is silent in ARTS with some of the work I see... don't know why).

Anyway, we met at the back of the museum, and hit it off pretty much straight away.

She's very attractive, I'm sure she's slated to be the next Miss Universe.

Yep, I think we're in love...

The way she looks at me with those bulging eyes.

The way we hold hands... sorry, fingers... together.

The way she smiles at me with those false silver teeth (and you all know how easily I'm impressed with a smile).

Her white-out sniffing stained nostril.

And her beautiful straight nose (which oddly enough actually starts from the back of her neck - bit like an elephant really).

We're quite a couple.

My friends say she's a little flat and horny, but I think they're just jealous. ;op

Yep, she sure has captured my heart.

Anyway, take a look at my hottie...



And what comment could I ever make on my sister's new man?

How about: Stop picking on him??

No comments: