Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another Weekend Away

It's a long weekend this weekend... Australia wide too, although I think us Westerners are celebrating the Queen's birthday whereas the Easterners are celebrating Labour Day!?

But anyway, we're off to Busselton again this weekend predominantly because my mate Jon-Jon's wife is playing at SportsFest.

SportsFest is a compilation of sporting games held amongst Baptist churches for people between the ages of 13 and 27.

It's a great time of playing sports and meeting people - I used to love it when I was once in that age group (I'm sounding like it was years ago, and in fact it was because I haven't been to SportsFest for years).

Anyway, Jon-Jon are taking down our golf clubs and will be hacking away at several golf courses during the games, but I hope we do get the opportunity to have a wander round... I might be able to catch up with some old friends.

And the place where we're staying?

The lil cabin of horrors again... *scream*

Gotta scoot!

PS - Go the West Coast Eagles!!!

No comments: