Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Albany Already

It will be my mother's 50th birthday this Saturday.

And she's decided to celebrate it down in Albany.

"Are you interested in coming down to Albany to celebrate my 50th?" she asked over the phone on Sunday.

"Umm, what will be the plan?" I asked.

"We're going to fly down."

"Oh ok, how much will that be?"

"No no, you won't have to pay anything."

"Huh? It's your birthday, I hope you're not paying?"

"No, I've just stolen some shiny card out of your father's wallet that has all these funny numbers on it."

"Ah, well in that case let's go to Mauritius!"

"So are you in?"

"How could I knock back a free flight to Albany!"

So there you have it.

Another jam packed weekend.

It'll be good because I'll be able to stake out the area for where we're staying during the Christmas and New Year holiday... and hopefully catch up with some long lost cousins too.

No comments: