Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Believe it or not dear friends but it's now been over a year since I've started this blog!

I didn't really know what to expect when I started, heck, I didn't even think I'd last any more than 3 months.

But damn it - I have!

So what has happened in a year?

There has been my best mate's wedding break, my brother's engagement, holidays down south (a couple of times), and a move to the northern suburbs as being all the most notable events of the past year.

However, some of my more memorable posts were:

I Hate Cats
Cooking Class
Michelle
My Most Embarrassing Moment

Here's to another year.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, we're two days apart from being one-year blogiversary buddies!!! One year rocks. It's a big accomplishment in my book.

FJ said...

My one year anniversary went out with a whimper and not a bang.

Didn't help that I didn't even notice it myself. LOL

...FJ.