Friday, June 23, 2006

Some Great Quotes

Some good and funny quotes I read today, just wanted to make sure I didn't forget them so I posted them here. Enjoy!

Woman was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved.


Nice!

A couple of funny ones...

They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.


And...

According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a women is their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.


Or equally as funny...

"Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious."
- Oscar Wilde


And this one's funny because I think it's so close to the truth...

Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.


And one more...

"Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right, instantly."
- Thomas C. Haliburton


You can read more here.

2 comments:

Cindy Dy said...

This is a great article for my research. Keep posting. Thank you.

Bob
www.gofastek.com

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org