Saturday, March 25, 2006

Better Than Winning Lotto

What do the following items all have in common?

  • Lingerie

  • Mud cake

  • Dinner for 2 at Observation City

  • Dress

  • Underwear

  • Expensive watch

  • Necklace

  • Haircut

  • Candles

  • Flowers


Give up?

It was this woman's birthday gift yesterday from one of the crazy blokes mentioned in that same article!

Yep...

1 crazy guy + 1 attractive woman + a 20th birthday = 10 gifts!

I don't even want to know what the other guy gets her!

And what's it with giving her lingerie AND underwear???

Am I the only bloke that thinks this is kinda weird?!

Anyway, one other thing is that my opinion of this woman has recently changed.

It seems as though she really is taking advantage of these guys even though what she told me was different. Apparently the same bloke that endowed her with all those birthday gifts told him that she would really like a personal $2,000 music production studio (to help start her singing career)!!

I had to laugh.

Although the crazy guy didn't appreciate my laughter.

Who needs to watch soapies with drama like this unfolding in front of your very own eyes, hey?

(But it does make me somewhat glad that I'm moving to the other side of Perth - I hate soapies)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow, that's a ton of stuff! And that would be weird to get lingerie. Oh well, sounds like the girl who'd enjoy that kind of thing, if you know what I mean.