Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Weekend Down South

It shall be yet another interesting weekend this weekend.

Why?

Oh nothing much, just some torture to be meted out on my little brother from a bunch of our crazy friends.

Huh?

Yes, just a little pain nothing much.

See, it's my brother's buck's weekend this weekend and we're dragging him down south to the sleepy hollow town of Dunsborough where I suppose it will no longer be sleepy or hollow!

As for the finer details on what will happen unfortunately it's a case of "what happens on tour stays on tour", but I will say one thing:

He will not want to get married again!

So we really do have his fiancee's best interests at heart.

Anyway, I'm signing off for a few days, hope you all have a good weekend.

I'll end with an interesting quote I read today...

"Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault." - Dr. David M. Burns

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't do anything I wouldn't do ...