Sunday, February 26, 2006

Whoops I Did It Again

But can you blame me?

I mean, we've only got 2 more days of summer before we start sliding down into autumn which leads straight into winter. So today I just threw myself into the water and the waves at Brighton Beach during today's 30-odd degree heat.

Even though I could've sworn I was only in the water for a couple of minutes I ended up getting sunburnt... again.

*sigh*

Well, at least this time it isn't as severe, but nonetheless I can feel the slow embering spots on my skin.

I would've asked a chic for help but once women touch me they can't keep their hands off!

;op

Oh well, Proverbs 18:22 is definitely beginning to make a lot of sense these days as they sure come in handy at the beach.

Anyway, I'm off to our church fellowship evening tonight... should be loads of fun - especially with all the great food the elderly women prepare! They sure know how to entice all the guys in our church to come along!!

Outta here.

No comments: