Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Real Properdom Women

Wait a minute I think I may have got my properdom women mixed up.

Did I say American women are proper?

How can American women be proper when there is a race of women far more deserving of the properdom title than Americans?

I dunno... maybe these women just slipped my mind.

The real properdom title goes to...

British women!

Yep, that's right. British women are the ones with all the formalities, the Buckingham Palaces, the queen, and all that other pomp and ceremony stuff deserving of the properdom title.

Heck, I don't think you can even break wind in Britain without being slapped with a fine!

Properdom at its worst!!

So how possibly can American women even compare?

Not even close.

Wasn't even the American War of Independence fought on the very label of which women would be labelled as properdom?

The REAL truth is finally starting to be revealed - I've now opened the proverbial Pandora properdom box!

So my apologies to all the American chics you can't possibly be labelled as being proper...

It'll have to be something FAR colder.

;op

(Well you are still in winter!)

No comments: