Monday, January 02, 2006

December Was Crap: It's Now Official



Firstly, I'd like to apologise to the German chics for coming to Perth during our "summer time".

Danka-shern for coming anyway.

It was pretty pathetic wasn't it.

I don't know if it was the large influx of Canadian, Swiss, Kiwi and other cold climate tourists who brought the weather with them, or, whether it has something to do with that El Nino bloke.

And to make matters worse, on the other side of Australia (on the east coast) they recorded their hottest December day ever (I think it was something like 42 degrees in Melbourne?!)!

SUMMER'S ON THE WRONG SIDE OF AUSTRALIA!

What's going on??

So, yes, all that whinging and complaining you've been hearing from me over the past month amounted TO something: Perth's coldest December EVER!

Our average temperature this December 23.4 degrees, as opposed to a 29.1 degree average.

Oh well, nothing much I can do... I've already asked for a refund.

This week we have temperatures around 30 degrees, but today there's expected to be rain!

What is it with this weather??

No comments: