Thursday, January 26, 2006

Australia Day

O the pain.

My feet are killing me.

I think next time if I decide to walk to the Australia Day fireworks I'll do so without using the masur style Adidas flip flops (you know the flip flops that I'm talking about? The ones with node-like spikes protruding from the sole?).

My feet feel battered.

I think I would've felt more comfortable sleeping on a bed of nails all night!

In fact it got so bad walking back that I had to turn them upside down and walk on the bottom of the sandal!

Hehehe

I laugh now because I think it would've been so funny watching me walk - I would've looked like Neil Armstrong on the moon.

Anyway, I was able to find a nice secluded place for the Australia Day fireworks, oddly enough it was under the Canning bridge! Everybody else was on top of it, but only 2 metres below there I was taking photos...



And the fireworks were just awesome...







So another year, another Australia Day holiday and another million dollars set up in smoke.

No comments: