Thursday, January 26, 2006

And Before I Go...

Just before I go tonight I thought you'd all like to know that Marcos Baghdatis has secured a grand slam final against Roger Federer in the Australian Open Men Single's Title!

He came from being 2 sets down against Nalbandian (ranked #4) to win the game!

Amazing.

I think he has quite a fan group here considering that Aussies tend to barrack for the "underdog". Considering that Marcos is ranked 50-something and Federer #1 I think it should make for a very noisy grand final on Sunday night.

Oh and did I mention he has a gorgeous woman?

But I'm watching it purely for the tennis... Cammy (or Camille Neviere as I've just found out) is just a bonus...

Honest.

PS - I like what Daily Frappe mentions in their latest article on Marcos' win...
You the man Marcos! And lets not forget the magic of girlfriend Cammy!!!!!!!!!!! We're watching you too babe!
LOL

If only they could get a photo of her smiling, then you'd all understand what I'm fussing about...

Ah, here we go, from SMH's web site (Cammy is the one on the LEFT BTW)...



Nice.

Anyone else have a beautiful smile they'd wish to brandish?

No comments: