Friday, December 16, 2005

The House Of Mirrors

There's a freaky place in Perth that is known only to close friends and relatives as the House of Mirrors - and I'm one of a select few that are unfortunately related to this person (I therefore had no choice!).

Why the label House of Mirrors I hear you ask?

BECAUSE THE PLACE IS FULL OF FRICKIN MIRRORS!

I mean, who goes to an auction and buys one hundred mirrors for $1 each?

To a normal sane person you'd think if you bought 100 mirrors you would need those 100 mirrors for something important, but did this person? Nope.

Is this person vain? Nope.

Does this person have a fear of vampires? Nope.

So why did this person buy 100 mirrors?

BECAUSE IT WAS A BARGAIN.

Does that explain everything now. I hope it does.

So what does one do with a bargain? Do they take advantage and sell it making a little profit? Nope... they just gloat.

A year ago my grandfather bought a crate load of mirrors and had no idea what to do with them, so he placed them all around the house - especially in his small backyard on the back fence. Now the place looks twice as big!




So why do I come to this place?

To check out my sexy legs?



Or to perfect my golf swing?



Nope.

I only come for one thing...



A BACK MASSAGE!

Besides cooking I think women should know how to give a good neck and back massage (and head scratch!)... it goes a long way with a bloke.

BUT, being single requires sacrifices, thankfully gramps has got the goods...



So... just... give... me... a... few... minutes...

No comments: