Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm Destined For Fame

Well I'm stuck on these annoying quiz thingies. I've found another one that has taken my birthday and tells me everything about myself. I think I could've done a better job telling the computer myself!?

Here were the results from this test:

You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.

POSSIBLY? Possibly?? It's a certainty!

You tend to charm strangers easily.

Well, I'm a charming kind of guy.

And you usually can get what you want from them.

Yes. Hypnotising works wonders.

Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.

Well, I don't know about the speaking bit as I used to stutter when I was a kid and every blue moon (during my male-PMS cycle) I'll sometimes find it difficult to string sentences together, but I agree with the writing part.

You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.

Yeah that's right: the more relationships on the go the better.

Your strength: Your charm

It goes without saying!

Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics

Who says they're manipulative?

Your power color: Indigo

Yeah, I'm sure it is, all colours are the same to me.

Your power symbol: Four leaf clover

To be sure, to be sure.

Your power month: December

Well it is Christmas.

Want to see if your destined for fame too? What does your birthday mean?

Okay, I'm outta here.


Ryan

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ok, I didn't like that quiz. It said I had a big ego, not true. Well, atleast I don't think so, lol. Anyway, thanx for the comment on my blog, I need all the encouragement I can get.

Jelly Bean