Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New Toy Set To Wreak Havoc

I don't think the world will ever be the same again. In fact, come to think of it, I don't think it's even safe for anyone to venture outdoors again!

Why?

Well... everyone put in for a gift for my 28th birthday last week, and Monday it arrived.

I couldn't believe it.

It was a new mobile phone. But not just ANY ordinary mobile phone... a top of the wazza Sony Ericsson k750i mobile phone complete with digital camera and video recorder!

So, dear friends, be afraid, be very afraid... images are bound to creep their way on more blog posts in the not-so distant future. Muhahahaha... And, if you're all lucky, maybe some video! Eeek! Scarey isn't it?

I'll end with this year's birthday invitation that I sent to my dearest friends (I love making up my own invites regardless of how dull they look to the eye - it's the words that count!)...


(If you can't read it just click on the image and it will load in another screen)

Okay, enough for today...


Ryan

No comments: