Monday, August 15, 2005

What Would You Rather Me Look At?

On the weekend I went out with a group of friends two other males and one female... yes, I have made special provision to specifically mention the one female friend just to keep it at the forefront of your mind.

See, on Saturday night we went and saw the latest comedy flick "Wedding Crashers" starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.

It was a hoot - I never laughed so hard in a film before... and there was a scene where I did the "laughing and crying" thing.

I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

But, that's not what this post is all about... it's about one of the previews shown prior to the movie that had me all agasp...

Has anyone seen the preview for Dukes of Hazard starring Jessica Simpson???

Whoa!

Sure got my heart started!

In fact one of my mates who walked off to the mensroom came back while the preview was showing and had to do a double check on the cinema he walked in to - even though I guarantee he would've stayed if it had been the real movie!!

I was even considering taking back the packet of M&M's that I'd bought - I had my rush for the night!

But, as us boys were having fun watching Jessica Simpson doing her thing (I think she was singing!?), the ONE woman we brought along also started opening her mouth about something, but we couldn't quite hear her.

I was too busy watching. And yes it's true what they say about men only being able to do one things at a time - especially when particular women dance and writhe their bodies over the screen!

By the time the preview finished (which probably took the Guiness Book of World Records for the longest movie trailer - but no bloke would complain about that!) the one woman who sat next to us heaved a heavy sigh and said,

"I don't know what it is with you boys, just dangle a few breasts around, show a bit of leg, pout the lips, contort the body and you all go to jelly."

I could only respond with,

"Well at least you know we're not gay!"

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Well, if you wouldn't dribble over them quite as obviously, then yes!