Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Glutton For Punishment

Some people are just a glutton for punishment.

Today I went to the famous HotorNot web site to see what the rave was all about.

My goodness!

I've never handed out so more 2's and 3's (out of 10) in my entire life! I began to feel sorry for some of the chics on the web site so I began upping my score to 4 and 5 out of 10... especially considering that the average score of some of these photos was FAR higher than what I was giving them!

Maybe it's my colour-blindness, or for those chics who scored a measely 2 or 3 out of 10 my BLINDNESS!

I had women poking their tongues out at me.
Women who had every part of their face pierced.
Women with strange looking no-faced friends.
Women that were men!?
And women that obviously didn't know how to use a camera.
Heck, I had to look twice in some cases!

I even started going cross-eyed in the end... and when I discovered that there were some 18 million photos yet to plough through I quickly switched it off.

BUT, there were some things that I began to notice with the women who had a high average score. Here were some of the common things:
  • Most were blond-haired blue-eyed

  • Most had someone ELSE take the photo of themselves

  • Most were dressed in semi-formal or very neat casual dress

  • Most of the photos were clear

  • Most had brushed their hair

  • Most smiled

  • Most were about a meter away from the camera

  • Most were full body shots

  • Most faced into the camera but twisted their body so that it was side-on

  • Most did not blink, or half blink during the shot

  • Most looked as though they weighed about 150lb (petite)


Anyway, just thought I'd pass my observations on to those chics who want to place their photo onto the HotorNot web site and do want to try and get a top score.

Nobody got my coveted 10 out of 10... a couple of chics got a 9, but no 10.


Ryan

No comments: