Saturday, July 16, 2005

Addicted To Hot Or Not

*cursing*

This Hot or Not web site is addictive! TOO ADDICTIVE!

But I've given up on the scoring side of things... now I just go to the MeetMe section and just click either YES or NO for the chics I see.

The great thing about the MeetMe section is that you can enter a keyword to filter people that you would be more prone to meet. For instance I typed in christian as a keyword.

So what has been my experience so far?

Well I've had only one double match. And this chic has like 126 other double matches going on, so I'm beginning to think that to really be effective in this game you need to be quick.

Unfortunately Hot or Not don't provide any statistical details on how long the person you are wanting to meet has been active, as chances are if they have a score above 7 they've probably had a tonne of emails thrown at them.

So don't get disheartened when you join and click to meet other people, if they've been there for awhile they're likely to have already many pen pals, boyfriends/girlfriends, and friends than they can poke a stick at.

But... no harm in trying!

Ryan

No comments: